A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Flores is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Flores, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Flores MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Flores practice?
- Dr. Edgar Flores has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Flores practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Pediatricians.