Dr. Edgar Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Flores?

May 23rd, 2015

He's a very good doctor although some of the staff there are very rude

May 9th, 2015

Patient

The front office staff is absolutely rude, I was never able to make an appointment with Doctor Edgar Flores because he was always not available, I was seen by a Physician Assistant. I attempted to make an appointment for refill of medication and the earliest appointment was a in 6 weeks, I was put on hold to see if I can be approved a refill with an appointment and was left on hold for over 30 minutes. I attempted for a second time, I was told that a nurse would call me back, a week later and I have not received one telephone call. Dr Edgar Flores office is absolutely unprofessional. I would absolutely not recommended it.

March 18th, 2015

Great Doctor that knows his stuff however, be prepared to wait a very long time to book an appointment with him. Do not call in an appointment, go to the office

January 28th, 2013

I found it easier to go in and make an appointment with the doctor because when you call, you are on hold forever. It also takes at least 3 weeks before you can see Dr Flores. The front staff is not very courteous at all. The nurses are kind and Dr Flores is great. He listens to you and helps you any way he can. The only problem I had was I ended up seeing the nurse practitioner and she prescriped Ibuprofen to a person with severe kidney disease, so be very careful on who you see at this location. Also, when I have an appointment for a blood test at 8:30am and I am the first person that on the list, it takes until almost 9:30am before they call you in.

September 18th, 2012

Appointment almost impossible

I read reviews on this dr. well over two years ago and they were great so I selected him as my dr. In that amount of time I have probably called about 8 times to make an appointment. The girl at the appointment desk is either lazy or just don't care.She is short with me and doesn't seem to try. She is more concerned about getting you off the phone to take the next call. In two years of me trying to get in and every time I call the soonest appointment is always more that a month away is unacceptable. That great if I need a physical. But If need to see my dr.I can understand waiting a few days or even a week or so. As I typed this I did a test call. Sorry he's booked until mid October. I asked if I could leave my info in case someone cancels, "just called back daily sir". WOW! I'm done and changing my dr today.

May 5th, 2017