Internists, Pediatrician

Reproductive Healthcare Center
501 S Brookhurst Rd
Fullerton, CA 92833
714-870-0717
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
by Mary V on Jan 28th, 2013

I found it easier to go in and make an appointment with the doctor because when you call, you are on hold forever. It also takes at least 3 weeks before you can see Dr Flores. The front staff is not very courteous at all. The nurses are kind and Dr Flores is great. He listens to you and helps you any way he can. The only problem I had was I ended up seeing the nurse practitioner and she prescriped Ibuprofen to a person with severe kidney disease, so be very careful on who you see at this location. Also, when I have an appointment for a blood test at 8:30am and I am the first person that on the list, it takes until almost 9:30am before they call you in.

|  Appointment almost impossible  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

I read reviews on this dr. well over two years ago and they were great so I selected him as my dr. In that amount of time I have probably called about 8 times to make an appointment. The girl at the appointment desk is either lazy or just don't care.She is short with me and doesn't seem to try. She is more concerned about getting you off the phone to take the next call. In two years of me trying to get in and every time I call the soonest appointment is always more that a month away is unacceptable. That great if I need a physical. But If need to see my dr.I can understand waiting a few days or even a week or so. As I typed this I did a test call. Sorry he's booked until mid October. I asked if I could leave my info in case someone cancels, "just called back daily sir". WOW! I'm done and changing my dr today.

|  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Dr Flores is the best doctor I have ever seen. Although he is young (I am 64) don't let that fool you! If you ever get the chance to see him you will know and understand why you will some times have a waiting time to see him. Every one there will wait as long as needed just to see him over all the other doctors!! He takes time with everyone he sees. He wants to make sure all your questions are answered and in a way you understand. He is a loving caring person and a fantastic doctor!! De Flores thank you for being the person you are. We truly love you. The Chapman, Killion and Stephens Families!

|  Best Latino Dr. in Town  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Edgar Flores is young, and very intelligent. Don`t let his age fool you. I appreciate his honestly and friendliness. I truly believe he`...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com