A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Frank, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including San Juan City Hospital, San Juan, Puerto Rico University of Puerto Rico University Hospitals, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Frank has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wyandot Memorial Hospital
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar H. Frank practice?
Dr. Edgar Frank practices Otolaryngology near Marion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Sandusky, OH.
See Marion Otolaryngologists.