A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Franklin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Franklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Franklin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Franklin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ray Franklin MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar R. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Edgar Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Franklin practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.