A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway, MD, FAAOA, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman Galloway graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Blackman Galloway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackman Galloway accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway practice?
Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Monument, CO.
See Colorado Springs Otolaryngologists, Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeons, and Colorado Springs Allergists.