A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Galloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galloway
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Galloway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Galloway, FAAOA, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Galloway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway FAAOA, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar B. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Edgar Galloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Galloway practices Otolaryngology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Otolaryngologists.