A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway, FAAOA, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman Galloway graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Blackman Galloway has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway FAAOA, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway practice?
- Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Blackman Galloway practices Otolaryngology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Otolaryngologists.