A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Hernandez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Hernandez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Hernandez Hernandez MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar H. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Hernandez practices Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.