A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Housepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Housepian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Housepian, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Housepian graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Housepian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Englewood Hosp & Med Ctr, Englewood, Nj
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Minas Housepian MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar M. Housepian practice?
- Dr. Edgar Housepian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Housepian practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.