A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Ibanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Ibanez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibanez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ibanez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Ibanez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibanez graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Ibanez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ibanez MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Ibanez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Ibanez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Ibanez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Gastroenterologists.