A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Ibanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Ibanez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibanez
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ibanez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Ibanez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibanez graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Ibanez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ibanez MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Ibanez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Ibanez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Ibanez practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boynton Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Gastroenterologists.