A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Lai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Lai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Lai practice?
- Dr. Edgar Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Lai practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.