More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgar Lerias
Dr. Edgar Lerias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deer Park, NY, with another office in Farmingdale, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lerias is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital. Dr. Lerias has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edgar Lerias has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Edgar Lerias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deer Park, NY.
Dr. Steven Purrier
Deer Park, NY 0.22 mi25
Dr. Thomas Biancaniello
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
North Babylon, NY 1.45 mi41
Dr. Melodi Pirzada
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
North Babylon, NY 1.45 mi31