Dr. Edgar Lerias MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Farmingdale, NY

July 31st, 2015
My pediatrician
Dr Lerias is an amazing Pediatrician. He has taken care of my three children for five years and I haven't had not one complaint. The office staff experience is not always the same but has improved over the last year. I try to get Monday appointments so that I get "Mara" the medical assistant as she is experienced, very helpful, smart, and patient. My sons and daughter don't feel nervous at all about going to the doctor with Mara and Dr. Lerias. I highly recommend him.

August 13th, 2012
Amazing doctor
Love the doctor. He has cared for my son since he was 1. My son was a difficult kid and the doctor was patient with him and caring. My son is now 8 and we could not be happier. I am also a high maintenance mom. I called the doctor too many times to count, being a new mom I did not know what was urgent and what was not and the doctor always reassured me and helped me through things. I would highly recommend him. I also called the staff several times with forms, questions, etc and they are always quite helpful.

August 6th, 2012
Since 1997
Dr Lerias always takes care of my children... He has never had to prescribe twice because the medicine didn't work the first time. I leave about 35 miles from his office and I srive all the way to Deer Park just to make sure my kids have the best attention.

May 18th, 2012
Excellent!

October 9th, 2010
I m currently looking for a new pediatrician beacause I feel like a burden and unsatisfied when I leave.. I do like the doctor but it is the staff that makes me feel uncomfortable and what I am asking there are no anwers for most of the time! And for all, if I don't ask they don't tell.. I am a first time mom, I don't know what I should be asking all the time, and all questions should be treated equally and not short quick answers that are not satisfying!