A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar I. Martinez practice?
Dr. Edgar Martinez practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians, Huntington Park Sports Medicine Doctors, Huntington Park General Practitioners, and Huntington Park Neurologists.