A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Martinez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar I Martinez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar I. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Martinez practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians.