A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Martinez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar I Martinez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar I. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Edgar Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Martinez practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians.