Dr. Edgar Martorell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Martorell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

GOOD DR

BUEN MEDICO.TRATE OTROS Y NO ME DIERON RESULTADOS NINGUNO.SE PREOCUPA POR UNO.

June 12th, 2017

Excelent Doctor,

He is a very dedicate and kind person.

April 11th, 2017

He seems depressed. He does not go beyond and above. He has always a problem with the injections that do not arrive on time. He does not show confidence. I do not feel sure with him but until than I must stay until I find another Dr that takes my insurance.

January 7th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Martorell for RA for the last 3 years and I am doing great. He got my pain under control with the minimum of medicines and he is decreasing it ever so often. He is very good, courteous and caring.

August 3rd, 2015

A Caring, Concerned Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Marorell's for the past few months and I find him to be a very professional, caring rheumatologist, dedicated to his patients. He listens closely to your concerns and also takes the time to make sure you understand him. There are times his appointments run late, but it is because he is addressing his patients' needs. He seems to be very thorough and always responds to questions by email and/or phone. I highly recommend Dr. Martorell.

June 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor! Courteous, knowledgeable, make patients feel comfortable, awesome staff

January 14th, 2015

dont waste time or money

1st time to see dr and after brief exam and some questions while typing away on computer like crazy says i have fibromyalgia, gave script for gapapentin, which i didnt take, this is for seizures! didnt follow up with this guy.

December 24th, 2014

takes time with me, explains side effects of meds

May 22nd, 2013

Good doctor

Dr. Martorell has been my rheumatologist for 2 yrs. He was the only Dr. who listened to the mess of symptoms and helped organize it into manageable medical sense. He is very clear about where his limits are. He won't make diagnosis if it is outside of his field. His practice frequently runs late because Dr. Martorell dedicates 20-40 min for patients. He pays attention to my progress. He always takes time to explain my condition and give me resources for me to read about my condition. While he is on the computer, he does not look at you, but when he finishes writing his note he performs the best physical exam that you will ever have. Overall he is a great doctor that I will recommend.

March 19th, 2013

GOOD DOCTORS HARD TO FIND1

DR. MARTORELL SPENT TIME WITH ME, I DID NOT FEEL RUSHED. HE HAD EMPATHY AND CONCERN THINGS YOU DON'T SEE OFTEN ANYMORE. I WOULD DEFINITLY RECOMEND

February 29th, 2012

Good Doctor

Dr. Martorell is a caring, dedicated and knowledgeable physician. He is the first doctor that spent more than 30 minutes with me. The waiting time to see him was worthy because he dedicates time to his patient. He goes above and beyond. He explained everything in details plus gives you written educational information. He gave me a list of websites and resources for me to learn about my condition. I am glad I found a dedicated physician!

December 9th, 2011

He is a wonderfuls caring doctor. He is the first doctor that takes time to listen to my complaints. Thanks Dr. Martorell.