A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Massabni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Massabni, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massabni graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Massabni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Bay Area Medical Center Marinette
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massabni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar J. Massabni practice?
Dr. Edgar Massabni practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Marinette, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Marinette Internists and Marinette Cardiologists.