A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehdikhani
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehdikhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdikhani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mehdikhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani practice?
- Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.