A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdikhani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mehdikhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani practice?
- Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.