A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehdikhani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mehdikhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehdikhani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mehdikhani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani practice?
- Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Mehdikhani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.