A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Mejia is Satisfactory. Dr. Mejia has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Mejia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical
- St. Mary'S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mejia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar R. Mejia practice?
Dr. Edgar Mejia practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Edgardo Mejia