A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Mendizabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Mendizabal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendizabal graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Mendizabal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Mario Mendizabal MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Edgar M. Mendizabal practice?
- Dr. Edgar Mendizabal has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Endocrinologists.