Dr. Edgar Mario Mendizabal MD is male, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Mendizabal is Good. Dr. Mendizabal has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendizabal graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mendizabal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendizabal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Mendizabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar M. Mendizabal practice?
Dr. Edgar Mendizabal practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Edgardo Mendizabal