Dr. Edgar Mendizabal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2013
A DIFFERENT OPINION
I have been seeing Dr. Mendizabal for quite some time. I have to disagree with the previous reviews. Anytime I was seen by him there was no problem, he was courteous, kind, and answered my questions. I told him my concerns and he understood. As far as his bedside manner, I find nothing wrong with it, he is pleasant and spends enough time with me, I ask about my previous blood tests and he is willing to explain exactly what they mean, so this way I have a better understanding myself. I would recommend this doctor he has helped me with my thyroid, which no other doctor would, they didn't believe I even had a thyroid problem. It didn't take much convincing him only a simple blood test. I will forever be grateful for his faith in me and my diagnosis.

February 27th, 2013
excellent doctor
Dr. Mendizabal is an excellent, very knowledgeable doctor. He truly cares about his patients and is not in it just for the money.

April 7th, 2010
it's a waste of time.......
He's OLD & SENILE. i've been with him for quite a few years now, and over the years i can see he's demise. i was scheduled for blood work & he felt i should have it done in his building. Telling me that there's no copay, afterwhich; i see that i was charged. i asked him about it and he said that i was lying & being to upset him.Aside from that, he never really told me anything beneficial to my diabetic health. i was told more about meds i should be taking from united health care nurses over the phone then any other visit with him. the nurse would ask me questions and suggest meds for it. i'd ask him about it on the next visit and he'd say "yes that's a good med" & ask how did i learn about it. then write a prescription for it.there's really not enough room or time to explain how "BAD" he really is.

September 18th, 2008
The doctor who only wants your money
Unfortunately, this doctor will not be there for you when you are sick. He does not want to spend enough time talking about your concerns especially when over the phone. He will tell you to set an appointment if you want all your questions answered. He also does not give a full explanation of why you are sick. Very poor bedside manner....you're just going to be a number to him. Do not choose this doctor.