A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Miranda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Miranda, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Miranda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Gerardo Miranda MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar G. Miranda practice?
- Dr. Edgar Miranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Miranda practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Oncologists.