A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Charles Moore DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Edgar Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Moore practices Surgery and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, PA and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners.