Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edgar Moore
Dr. Edgar Moore, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA, with other offices in Kinston, NC and Levittown, PA (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Trauma Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester. He speaks English.
Dr. Edgar Moore has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...