A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Nace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Nace, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Paul Nace MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edgar P. Nace practice?
- Dr. Edgar Nace has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Nace practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.