A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Nace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nace
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nace Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Nace, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Paul Nace MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edgar P. Nace practice?
- Dr. Edgar Nace has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Nace practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.