A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Pierre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Pierre is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Pierre, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierre graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pierre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar J Pierre MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgar J. Pierre practice?
- Dr. Edgar Pierre has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Pierre practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists and Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners.