A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Rios, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Rios has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rios accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar R. Rios practice?
Dr. Edgar Rios practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.