A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Rios is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rios
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rios Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Rios, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Rios has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Rios MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Rios practice?
- Dr. Edgar Rios has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Rios practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.