Dr. Edgar Robertson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Robertson?

September 17th, 2017

Needs to Retire

Out of date, out of touch, rude, condescending, money-hungry, and does not care about anyone. I would not let him touch my dog with a 10 foot pole.

July 28th, 2017

Wouldn't go to another doctor

Very professional. Didn't rush me out and I felt he listened to what is going... Love love Dr. Robertson

April 6th, 2016

Very happy with My Dr.

January 9th, 2015

Excellent physician

He spends as much time as needed to explain the diagnosis and recommended treatments.Very kind,and tells you to call and check in with him any time if need be. He is very thorough in taking a history and doing a physical exam.

March 18th, 2014

Very rude doctor!

I have never been to a doctor like that in my life. I am legally blind with nystagmus and astigmatism, and he actually had the audacity to call me "jiggly eyes". When I was looking at a piece of paper, he grabbed it a and told me "don't worry I can see my glasses work". I told him he was really rude and insensitive and that he shouldn't speak to patients like that and he apologized with a smirk, you can tell he didn't mean it. I left there crying. I don't understand how a professional doctor can treat another human being like this. Awful experience!

July 11th, 2013

Whackos

You people are ridiculous... He has the most amazing bedside manner I have ever seen and is extremely intelligent. I am an aspiring neurologist and I want to be like this doctor. My father called to make an appointment for his condition, Dr. Robertson called THE SAME DAY to make an appointment for THE NEXT DAY. He is to-the-point, he LISTENS to patients, and he cares so much and I can tell he is extremely passionate about medicine. All of you are idiots just looking for another disability excuse so you can collect more money. Good for him for telling you off!

June 3rd, 2012

THANKS ALOT - NEVER EVER AGAIN

I went to this guy for help I have had chronic pain for over 2 years now and he told me and my 67 year old mother that I was an ADDICT and she should put me in a rehab asap didnt even care about the pain situation, I saw him last year he ran some tests and told my primary care Dr. that I had mild naropathy, he says he never wrote such a thing then called me a ADDICT once again I started crying then left, called my dr she saw me two days later and assured me I wasnt an ADDICT I feel bad for anyone who has to deal with such an unprofessional so called dr. Now I am going to have more tests done at beverly hospital where there are more professional and caring drs PLEASE any one who reads this stay away from him I think he has severe problems!!!! He should retire or quit his practice,or take some classes on how to be a better person.

January 12th, 2012

Not Lyme Literate

June 6th, 2011

WORST Neurologist EVER! Take license AWAY!

First off- the office staff is rude. I waited an hour to get into my appointment because this doctor who I was seeing for the first time was too busy having a three hour lunch to stick to appointments.After finally being taken to the room- I waited another hour for him to come in...only to just sit there and look at me with a stupid smirk. No neurological tests were done...no questions about how my seizures have been...he just bad mouthed all my previous neurologists and all the medications I was currently taking and suggested I not take any of them...regardless of the fact that I told him they were the only ones that have been controlling my seizures in the past 10 years!!!! Then he read my file and joked about how fat I must have been on some of my earlier barbituates...I felt like I was the one proposing medical treatment and he just sat there waiting until he felt he spent enough time to make me feel satisfied. Well I told him right there he was fired...and that he was the worst neurologist I had ever seen.

February 15th, 2011

Not one good quality

He's not interested in performing tests that are asked for.He would rather decide in 5 minutes you are a fake and insult you.It's the most unprofessional place I've ever been (essexneuroasssoc)Do not go there.You will feel worse when you leave.He obviously isn't interested in helping people.

January 19th, 2011

Good Luck and Beware!

I had an appointment with Dr. Robertson--All I can say is, "WOW!" He doesn't have a bedside manner, and acts if though I wasted his time. He found nothing wrong with me--was condescending and when I told him that I didn't agree with him, he told me that he was very a "smart guy." That definitely made him angry! He didn't really care about my symptoms, and ignored the paperwork that was completed by a Physical Therapist at AGH. He left me feeling like I was a fraud or lying? For what reason, I wasn't sure? I was looking for relief not aggravation!BTW, he was running an hour late--There wasn't any apology, but more of--your lucky to be seen by me!Never ended the visit with a goodbye or good luck. He then passed me off to this hellish secretary. She seemed very bothered to have to wait on me. She responded, "Sit down" and made an appointment for a blood test in Lynn. I live in Gloucester! Good luck if you see this arrogant, god-like individual--You will leave feeling humiliated and also feeling that you wasted your time--

January 12th, 2011