A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Sanford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sanford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital
- University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar James Sanford MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar J. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Edgar Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Sanford practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.