A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Sanford, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sanford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital
- University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar James Sanford MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar J. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Edgar Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Sanford practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.