A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Sanford, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Sanford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital
- University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans