Dr. Edgar Stanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Stanley?

June 20th, 2016

Great doctor

Excellent physician. He is always willing to listen and take however much time it takes to answer any questions.

February 25th, 2016

Not recommended

I did not have a good experience with this doctor. When I had a question regarding some of the things that he said and did during doctor visits he did not return my call, my email, or any effort to communicate with him. After finding a new doctor it was difficult to get my transcripts and he continue to renew my prescriptions. I sent him another email advising him of this and to let me know he received my email. He did not let me know he received the email or that he canceled all my prescriptions. I found this to be unacceptable behavior for A professional.

October 20th, 2015

I think Dr. Stanley is a good Dr. but it's a shame he, like many Drs. in the area, are hamstrung by association with Desert Oasis Healthcare medical management co. and their ridiculous policies and procedures.

October 4th, 2015

A brilliant and able man who attends to all areas of my healthcare and well being I am honored to know him and entrust my care confidently. He is up to date on medicine and is the best to date I have met.

September 21st, 2015

Not Recommended

Delayed referral to Dermatologist substantially, causing delay in diagnosis & treatment of Basel Cell Carcinoma. Misdiagnosed Asthma as allergy. Was "not concerned" about laboratory test indications of Chronic Kidney Disease stage III and abnormal kidney ultrasound, and did not pursue referral to Nephrologist until the insurance approved the referral request by the patient directly. Despite established diagnosis of low to normal blood pressure of the patient, Dr. Stanley adapted and left an old hypertension error from another provider in his records, misleading other doctors by false hypertension diagnosis, refusing to fix the problem. Dr. Stanley's visit chart notes exhibit inattentive record keeping, with inaccurate/wrong medication recording. In addition, Dr. Stanley over-medicated the patient critically. The list goes on. Beware, get a second opinion, and find another doctor.

January 24th, 2011

New Doctor in town

As a breast cancer patient needing a primary care physician i found Dr. Stanley quite understanding and willing to take the time to listen to my history and had excellent manners in caring about my well being. We talked in length and was never rushed. He understood my concerns and answers all questions. Even though i have many specialists, it always a pleasure to have a primary that will take the time to listen and advise me and i felt that we were part of a team and not just a "number". So far, so good.

August 4th, 2017