Learn more about Dr. Edgar Staren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Staren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Staren, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Staren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Staren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke`s Hospital of Maumee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar Staren practice?
Dr. Edgar Staren practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Pathology, and Medical Oncology near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Zion, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Goodyear Surgeons, Goodyear Oncologists, and Goodyear Pathologists.