A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Staren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Staren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Staren, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Staren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Staren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke`s Hospital of Maumee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Staren MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Staren practice?
- Dr. Edgar Staren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Staren practices Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Zion, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Goodyear Surgeons.