A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Staren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Staren is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staren
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Staren, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Staren graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Staren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midwestern Regional Medical Center
- Western Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Staren MBA, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgar Staren practice?
- Dr. Edgar Staren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Staren practices Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Toledo Surgeons.