Dr. Edgar Staren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Staren?

October 11th, 2016

breast cancer 1988

This is breast cancer month and I would like to thank Dr. Staren who, with Dr Economo at Rush Pres St Lukes in Chicago Il operated on me in 1988. I am now 88 years old and I volunteer at the Cancer center, Martin memorial Hospital and Volunteers in Medicine in Stuart Fl. I am leading a great life thanks to my Doctors and especially Dr. Staren who was my Doctor for years after.

July 22nd, 2012

Rosettia W. Wood aka Rickelman

This doctor saved my life. I had a totally unique location of breast cancer and he didn't miss it. Dr. Staren gave me his card the first time I saw him and told me he would be there when I called and he was. At 10:30 pm at night he was there and I was in his office the next day. I question everything and Dr,Staren explained and I understood. He saved my life. He was just strong and smart in a kind way. His credentials are the best but when you have cancer, this doctor will share his strength, concern and caring. You could not find a better doctor in any way.

March 6th, 2017

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.