A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Steinitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Steinitz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinitz
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Steinitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Steinitz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinitz graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Steinitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar S Steinitz MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edgar S. Steinitz practice?
- Dr. Edgar Steinitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Steinitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Physiatrists.