A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Steinitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Steinitz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinitz graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Steinitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgar Steinitz practice?
Dr. Edgar Steinitz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kent, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Physiatrists.