A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ho Tan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar H. Tan practice?
- Dr. Edgar Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Tan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bennettsville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL.
See Bennettsville Internists and Bennettsville Cardiologists.