A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Ho Tan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edgar H. Tan practice?
- Dr. Edgar Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Tan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bennettsville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL.
See Bennettsville Internists and Bennettsville Cardiologists.