Dr. Edgar Vargas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Vargas?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Edgar Vargas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 28th, 2014

Clueless doctor

The only thing that would be comparable in describing the experiences with Vargas and his team of clowns is that of the DMV on a hot summer day with no AC and all the staff keeps telling you to wait a little bit more. He was not only late in seeing me on more than 1 visit but literally every visit ranging from 30 minutes minimum to about 1.5 hours. one and a half hours!! how ridiculous is that? I couldn't reschedule because they didn't have anything open until a month later so I had to wait. seriously he took all my insurance deductible and then some but provided maybe 10 minutes of consultation after 5-6 visits. After my colonoscopy, he spent 3 about 3 minutes to tell me that everything looks normal even though I was still have problems. Then he just shrugged and said maybe I need to change my diet. Then he said he had to see another patient. What a piece of work. this is why healthcare in this country is so horrible, it's because of Edgar Vargas. If I could, I would give him 0 stars

December 15th, 2013

Terrible doctor

This may have been the worst experience of my life. One time my fathers colonoscopy was cancels morning of because the nurse was in a car accident which I find highly suspect. When we went the following week the office was closed and no one was to be found anywhere. All the phone numbers were disconnected and he vanished for three years no where to be found until a random search turned him up this morning.

September 18th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

He is literally the worst doctor I've ever visited. The Fullerton surgery center is a bunch of blood sucking scumbags that tries to milk every cent out of you and your insurance while they spend about 5 minutes talking to you about your problems. I got more advice and help from online on Web MD than from Vargas and his clowns. That lady at the front desk with the giant forehead was also rule. My advice is to look somewhere else

June 25th, 2012

Not satisfied at all.

The worst doctor that I have ever seen in this country very unprofessional I wouldn't recommend him.

March 16th, 2012

The good:-He seems to genuinely care about his patients.-Getting an appointment is relatively easy. (If he's "in")The Bad:-The incompetent/rude office staff (Fullerton Surgery Center)-He says he's going to "call in" my prescriptions but doesn't.-It usually takes an hour (or more) to see himMy thoughts: I guess it's time for a new doctor :(

May 18th, 2011

patient

good experience. Very caring physician.

March 10th, 2015