A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Victoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgar Victoria, GENERAL SURGERY is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Victoria
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ENDOSCOPY AND GYN SURGERY
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Victoria graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Victoria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clay County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Tating Victoria MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edgar T. Victoria practice?
- Dr. Edgar Victoria has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgar Victoria practices General Practice near Ashland, AL.
See Ashland General Practitioners.