A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Yucel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Yucel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization UFE
Education & Awards
Dr. Yucel graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yucel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Kent Yucel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar K. Yucel practice?
- Dr. Edgar Yucel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Yucel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.