Dr. Edgard Janer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edgard Janer?

September 19th, 2017

Dr. Janer spent almost an hour with my Aunt (who is 93 years old) for a first time visit. He was very professional and caring, as well as his office staff. We look forward to her follow up visit.

August 29th, 2017

Highly Recommend Dr. Janer

Dr. Janer s highly recommended to treat RA. He and his staff care about the patients and the quality of their lives. Doctor Janer is a blessing to his patients.

August 24th, 2017

Literally saved my life

I was diagnosed with RA about 20 years ago and was sent to a Tampa doctor who supposedly was no. 1 in Tampa. Unfortunately I wasted 4 years with him in long office waits, constant changing of anti-inflammatory drugs and trying to be persuaded to be put in a trial drug program. My health was deteriorating being almost bed ridden and suffering peripheral eyesight loss and occur almost migraines. All due to stress to the body from the disease. My wonderful husband sought out a new rheumatologist and we were directed to Dr. Janer. Hallelujah! This wonderful, caring man saved my life. It is important to get the proper care for RA within the first2 years. Needless to say, by now, I had extreme crippling and deformity of my hands and feet. Dr. Janer took time and explained we would work together as a team, get on the right medications with him monitoring me all the way, a healthy exercise program and eventually get back to a normal life style. He is the most caring, patient doctor who is always available to answer questions and my husband and I will always be grateful to him. So when I see unflattering reviews written about him, I have to speak up. A doctor-patient relationship is a 2 way street. If you do not follow doctor's orders, if you do not take the prescribed meds as directed, if you do not have routine blood work, if you do not keep specified Dr. appointments, you only have yourself to blame. If you don't do your part of the treatment plan, don't blame him. I thank God everyday for Dr. Janer and highly recommend him to anyone needing a great MD.

February 24th, 2016

Retiree

Don't want to see this doctor ever. Was always rude to me. My husband had to stop him because of the way he was treating me.

February 22nd, 2016

I've always had a good experience at this office.

I have been seeing Dr Janer for about 2 years. He always asks me the right questions about my symptoms and my medications. He has always been polite and asks how my family are doing. I was nervous when I first went there because at the time I did not have insurance but needed help. Everything was reasonable and I was able to get back close to normal. Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis.

December 8th, 2015

DO NOT EVER go to this Doctor!!!

This was the WORST experience I've ever encountered ANYWHERE, EVER. He starts attacking us verbally when my wife explains that she had to go to the ER over the weekend for serious side effects from the drug Plaquinill that he prescribed her. Come to find out during his TIRADE, that he writes "all these papers" on the drug, (for which I'm sure he gets a kickback from). He tells her he will REFUSE to prescribe her ANY other treatment for RA, and that she will just have to live with the side effects (which on the drug manufacturer website say to discontinue and see emergency medical treatment if encountered for those specific rare symptoms) (which we did) . We were both in shock and disbelief at the demanor and the attitude he portrayed. Taking over us, not allowing us to answer any of this questions that he was literally screaming at us.. yes screaming. I would not go to this doctor if he were the last man on earth. We also contacted our insurance company to get him removed from their providers and they stated they had several claims of the same treatment about him, and they would also refund our copay.

October 7th, 2015

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Janer for over 12 years. He has helped in many ways over the years and has always been realistic. He has pushed to get proper diagnostics from other doctors that care for him as well. Problem, that was then, not now. Over that past few years, basically since 2012, this doctor has changed staff, has not been consistent with treatment plans and contradicts himself every other appointment. Not sure what has happened to the doctor that USED to care about his patients. As I sit and watch my husband suffer, the reality has hit that he now needs to start all over and find another Rheumatologist to help keep this disease under control. Surgery after surgery, specialist after specialist, and now having to switch the one that has apparently given up on him. Again, this doctor used to care and now he can't even remember from one visit to the next what he says. As he documents his files each and every time, we just do not get where he is coming from. All this being said, would not recommend him to anyone with chronic illness or pain.

July 23rd, 2015

this is the worst medical experience. don't waste your time unless you like argumentative, combative people that are right fighters for their own mistakes. have spoken with other people that have gone there and they had the same experience. they are self righteous with no respect for the patients' bill of rights to respect and courteous treatment. they say one thing and then argue they didn't. they don't accept responsibility for their liable actions. warnings were advised to not go there so should have listened.

June 18th, 2015

Would Never See this doctor

Dr. Janer is rude and dishonest. I would never step foot into his office and I would never recommend him to anyone.

June 16th, 2015

The WORST doctor I have ever seen

Dr Janer has zero bedside manor! He doesn't listen to the answers of questions that he has asked. He is VERY rude if you try and ask him a question. I will never step foot back in that office and would suggest that you don't either if you have a health issue that you want actual, real medical care for.

May 26th, 2015

Very rude

My wife has lupus. She tried to make an appointment, the girls where really rude. She was on the phone for thirty minutes and still has NO appointment. The girl told my wife she needed to bring IN the insurance card BEFORE she can make the appointment. My wife will NOT be going there. She deserves to be treated better than this.

November 18th, 2014

Not only did I have to wait over a month to see this doctor, once I showed up to the office I had to wait two hours to be seen. He didn't seem very interested in what I had to say and dismissed my symptoms and pain due to my young age. I will definitely not be coming back.