Overall Review

3.3

February 23rd, 2016
Retiree
Don't want to see this doctor ever. Was always rude to me. My husband had to stop him because of the way he was treating me.

February 22nd, 2016
I've always had a good experience at this office.
I have been seeing Dr Janer for about 2 years. He always asks me the right questions about my symptoms and my medications. He has always been polite and asks how my family are doing. I was nervous when I first went there because at the time I did not have insurance but needed help. Everything was reasonable and I was able to get back close to normal. Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis.

December 8th, 2015
DO NOT EVER go to this Doctor!!!
This was the WORST experience I've ever encountered ANYWHERE, EVER. He starts attacking us verbally when my wife explains that she had to go to the ER over the weekend for serious side effects from the drug Plaquinill that he prescribed her. Come to find out during his TIRADE, that he writes "all these papers" on the drug, (for which I'm sure he gets a kickback from). He tells her he will REFUSE to prescribe her ANY other treatment for RA, and that she will just have to live with the side effects (which on the drug manufacturer website say to discontinue and see emergency medical treatment if encountered for those specific rare symptoms) (which we did) . We were both in shock and disbelief at the demanor and the attitude he portrayed. Taking over us, not allowing us to answer any of this questions that he was literally screaming at us.. yes screaming. I would not go to this doctor if he were the last man on earth. We also contacted our insurance company to get him removed from their providers and they stated they had several claims of the same treatment about him, and they would also refund our copay.

October 7th, 2015
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Janer for over 12 years. He has helped in many ways over the years and has always been realistic. He has pushed to get proper diagnostics from other doctors that care for him as well. Problem, that was then, not now. Over that past few years, basically since 2012, this doctor has changed staff, has not been consistent with treatment plans and contradicts himself every other appointment. Not sure what has happened to the doctor that USED to care about his patients. As I sit and watch my husband suffer, the reality has hit that he now needs to start all over and find another Rheumatologist to help keep this disease under control. Surgery after surgery, specialist after specialist, and now having to switch the one that has apparently given up on him. Again, this doctor used to care and now he can't even remember from one visit to the next what he says. As he documents his files each and every time, we just do not get where he is coming from. All this being said, would not recommend him to anyone with chronic illness or pain.

July 23rd, 2015
this is the worst medical experience. don't waste your time unless you like argumentative, combative people that are right fighters for their own mistakes. have spoken with other people that have gone there and they had the same experience. they are self righteous with no respect for the patients' bill of rights to respect and courteous treatment. they say one thing and then argue they didn't. they don't accept responsibility for their liable actions. warnings were advised to not go there so should have listened.

June 18th, 2015
Would Never See this doctor
Dr. Janer is rude and dishonest. I would never step foot into his office and I would never recommend him to anyone.

June 16th, 2015
The WORST doctor I have ever seen
Dr Janer has zero bedside manor! He doesn't listen to the answers of questions that he has asked. He is VERY rude if you try and ask him a question. I will never step foot back in that office and would suggest that you don't either if you have a health issue that you want actual, real medical care for.

May 26th, 2015
Very rude
My wife has lupus. She tried to make an appointment, the girls where really rude. She was on the phone for thirty minutes and still has NO appointment. The girl told my wife she needed to bring IN the insurance card BEFORE she can make the appointment. My wife will NOT be going there. She deserves to be treated better than this.

November 18th, 2014
Not only did I have to wait over a month to see this doctor, once I showed up to the office I had to wait two hours to be seen. He didn't seem very interested in what I had to say and dismissed my symptoms and pain due to my young age. I will definitely not be coming back.

November 22nd, 2013
Excellent Physician
I have been a patient of Dr.Janer for over 20 years. He is by far extremely knowledgeable, kind, and caring. What he is not, is a fake. He is up front and honest. He isn't a magician but a physician trying to help patients cope with their unwanted physical dilemmas. He sees every one of his patients Personally, unlike others that have you see their nurse. Yes, sometimes I have to wait but he may be giving injections etc.~ that's fine as long as I see Him. I drive an hour away to see this doctor. Yes, I have seen closer physicians but the old saying goes, You never realize what you have til you don't have it anymore. I would drive 3 hours if I had to. Dr.Janer gave me my dignity back when no one else could diagnose me for 8 years! If your looking to survive with your diagnosis then he's the doctor for you!! Most people are seeking pain pills- go somewhere else, he doesn't play that game either! I highly recommend Dr.Janer to patients that seriously need a physician and can understand what he is all about- which is doing what he feels is best for you, his patient! Thank you so much for helping me cope and survive all these years, Kudos to you! I won't bother to mention all the time you donate for free, you're my rock! Thanks so much for all you have done for me and those that appreciate you so much!

October 24th, 2013
The Amazing Dr. Janer
I went to a Rheumetologist yesterday to seek some sort relief from this debilitating Pain in my hands. I found Dr. Janer, a Rheumatoid specialist through a Google search with impressive credentials and a great success rate in treatment to help manage All my arthritic complaints. I was met by an overwhelmingly pleasant staff that seam to actually Care about the patients and a doctor that (in my opinion) should be Sainted for his concern, care and ability to actually Want to help his patients. The office and staff are truly amazing. Dr. Janer was outraged by the treatment I received from the last doctor I went to and went out of his way to not only treat me and help relieve me of the excruciating pain that I was in upon entering his office, but made sure to take into consideration that I was without insurance and reduced the out of pocket expense. In addition I received an injection and prescriptions. I awoke this morning with such an improvement in mobility that I didn't realize that I was even standing up! My ability to do my job today was nothing short of Miraculous! My overall mood is one of Pure happiness at gaining a respite from this pain! Today is a Really Good day! Dr. Janer, as a Chef, I will forever be grateful to you for enabling me to continue to cook for many more years to come! God Bless you And your caring Staff

May 29th, 2012
Caring physician!!,objective and accurate!!,spend time doing his evaluation-contemplating all possibilities!!,explains really well the diagnosis!,addresses spiritual aspect-treated me as a whole individual with dignity. Noticed some jerks-malingerers patients, in the waiting room-complaining re-having to wait to see this physician-all they cared about was trying to CON social security-disability benefits!!with false claims!,shame on them!! nobody should waste a busy-caring physician,s time on false claims!,This physician is known to actively help the indigents and uninsured.