A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Aponte-Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Aponte-Sanchez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgardo Aponte-Sanchez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aponte-Sanchez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Aponte-Sanchez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo J Aponte-Sanchez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo J. Aponte-Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Aponte-Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Aponte-Sanchez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.