A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Cabatan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabatan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cabatan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgardo Cabatan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabatan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cabatan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paulding County Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Pike Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Orena Cabatan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo O. Cabatan practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Cabatan has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgardo Cabatan practices Psychiatry near Defiance, OH.
See Defiance Psychiatrists.