Dr. Edgardo Concepcion MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor. Very caring and has compassion for his patients.

December 19th, 2015
wonderful doctor and great staff
Excellent mental health provider. He never rushes me, and he listens to what I have to say.

November 19th, 2015
Rare
When I was having a very difficult time in my life. I checked myself into the hospital where Dr. Conception was randomly assigned to me. I thank God every day for putting me under his care. Literally made all the difference in my quality of life. Dr. Conception is kind, compassionate, LISTENS and is an excellent physician.

November 22nd, 2014
I have been seeing this doctor for years highly recommend him.

May 15th, 2012
Very well mannered doctor, has time to listen, remembers your topics on last visit. Very knoeledgable on mental conditions. I got prescribed very little but effective medications. I highly recommend him.

December 3rd, 2011
Very Good Doctor
Dr Concepcion is by far one of the best psychiatrists I've had. He is very knowledgeable and very courteous. He understands the needs of his patients and is willing to take the time with you and sit down and listen.

December 2nd, 2011
True Concern !!
My father was in need of a psychiatrist and I was referredDr. Conception in Lafayette. This was my first experience with a psychiatrist, and I have heard how difficult most psychiatrist can be... "MDiety." Despite my aprehension, it wss a pleasant and worthwhile experience for both my dad and I. Dr. conception first met with my father alone for 20 to 30 minutes, and then with both of us for another 20 minutes. He really seemed to listen and he displayed a real sincere sense of caring. My dad has seen him 4 times since the initial visit and although the results have been up and down, I am satisfied that my dad is receiving the care he deserves. Dr. Conception has helped me maintain my father's independence and that is extremely important to the both of us! I wish my internist would show the same kind of interest and sincereity

July 9th, 2011
Dr. Concepcion it the best Doctor I have ever had in 20 years of dealing with my mental and emotional problems. He is very concerned with my overall health.He is so sincere. I thank God he created this guy.

December 17th, 2010
Jane O'Pry
Dr Concepcion has helped me on many levels, taking care of my mother, she loved and still loves him, He made our lives easier, due to excessive depression.

July 7th, 2010
Treatment
Does not talk to patients.Does not follow throughIssues out meds for everything, like it's a cureallNeeds to engage his patients to help them.

August 21st, 2008
Phoning it in
Had to wait 5 months to get in to see him. Only scheduled follow-ups 2 months out, regardless of needing to see him more often. Office staff rude. Wait an average of 2 hours to get in during an appointment. He's only in the office 2 days a week. Doesn't call in refills in a timely manner--pharmacy sends refill request and he may or may not get to it in the 2 days he's in the office, so you have to wait until next week, when he may or may not get to it again.