A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz-Martinez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Cruz-Martinez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Cruz-Martinez practices Neurology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Ocala Neurologists.