A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Deleon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Deleon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo Deleon practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Deleon has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgardo Deleon practices Anesthesiology near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Anesthesiologists.