A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Deleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleon graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Deleon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deleon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edgardo S. Deleon practice?
Dr. Edgardo Deleon practices Anesthesiology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Anesthesiologists.