A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Falcon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgardo Falcon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Falcon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Antonio Falcon MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo A. Falcon practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Falcon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Falcon practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Geriatric Doctors.