A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Salcedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salcedo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salcedo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salcedo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Salcedo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo S Salcedo MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo S. Salcedo practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Salcedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgardo Salcedo practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.