A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Salvador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Salvador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvador graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salvador has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Salvador MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo Salvador practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Salvador has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Salvador practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Rheumatologists.