A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Salvador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Salvador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvador
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvador Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvador graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salvador has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Salvador MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo Salvador practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Salvador has 1 office location.
Dr. Edgardo Salvador practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Rheumatologists.