A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgardo Toro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edgardo Toro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Toro graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Toro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgardo Toro MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edgardo Toro practice?
- Dr. Edgardo Toro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edgardo Toro practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Tampa Internists.