A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edic Stephanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edic Stephanian, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephanian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stephanian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edic Stephanian, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Thromboembolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephanian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stephanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edic Stephanian MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edic Stephanian practice?
- Dr. Edic Stephanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edic Stephanian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garland, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.