A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Edic Stephanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edic Stephanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edic Stephanian, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephanian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Stephanian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edic Stephanian MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edic Stephanian practice?
- Dr. Edic Stephanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edic Stephanian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.