A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edie Wadsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edie Wadsworth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edie Wadsworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadsworth graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wadsworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edie Rudder Wadsworth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edie R. Wadsworth practice?
- Dr. Edie Wadsworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edie Wadsworth practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Primary Care Doctors.