A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edilberto Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bautista has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edilberto Mangubat Bautista MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edilberto M. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Edilberto Bautista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edilberto Bautista practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Critical Care Practitioners and Houston Pulmonologists.