A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edilberto Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bautista
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Bautista Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Bautista has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
- Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edilberto Mangubat Bautista MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edilberto M. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Edilberto Bautista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edilberto Bautista practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Critical Care Practitioners and Houston Pulmonologists.