A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edilberto Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edilberto Moreno, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moreno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edilberto A Moreno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edilberto A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Edilberto Moreno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edilberto Moreno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.