A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edilberto Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edilberto Nepomuceno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Franciscan St. James CH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edilberto Nepomuceno MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edilberto Nepomuceno practice?
- Dr. Edilberto Nepomuceno has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edilberto Nepomuceno practices Internal Medicine near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Olympia Fields Internists.