A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edisio Semeao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edisio Semeao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edisio Semeao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Semeao graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Semeao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Semeao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edisio J. Semeao practice?
Dr. Edisio Semeao practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Gastroenterologists.