A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edisio Semeao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edisio Semeao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semeao
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Semeao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edisio Semeao, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Failure to Thrive
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Semeao graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Semeao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edisio Jose Semeao MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edisio J. Semeao practice?
- Dr. Edisio Semeao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edisio Semeao practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Pediatric Specialists.