Dr. Edison Blanco MD Patient Reviews

2.4
  • 6 reviews

July 19th, 2016
Would recommend to find a different doctor as soon as possible. He does not diagnose correctly, run away from him. This is just a business for him and does not take care of his patients even though he claims he does. Lo recomendaría que encontre otro médico lo mas pronto posible . Él no diagnostica correctamente. Esto es sólo un negocio para él y no toma el cuidado de sus pacientes a pesar de que afirma que si. Tomar precaución

August 31st, 2013
Unethical and disloyal
Had been a patient of Dr. Blanco for many years and I have had my last disappointing moment with this doctor. I will never go back or recommend him. He is arrogant, ill-mannered and tends to be very condescending. Most of the time he did not properly diagnose my conditions. Case in point, the time I was getting headaches and he just kept sending me on tests and prescribing medications for months. I finally decided on my own to see a dentist and found that the headaches and earaches were due to a wisdom tooth. What this doctor fails to recognize is that although we don't all have medical degrees, we all deserve respect. And those of us who have insurance also have a choice.

May 4th, 2012
Worst Dr. Ever
This is the worst Dr. ever; i will never recommend or go back there. I jsut found out that hwy charged my insurance company for a test they didn't preform. My insurance company said they will try to fix it. but is a problem i didn't need on a regular GP yearly visit.

November 9th, 2011
Do Not Go Here!
My wife went in for a Tuberculosis shot and they coded her for a full physical on the insurance papers even thought she adamantly told the Dr. she did not want a full physical. Then when we went for our full physicals at our family Dr. our insurance wont cover 2 physicals in a year for a patient. They are charging for work they do not do!!! Save the hassle and don't go to this office.

August 16th, 2011
Gave me the runaround
I'm very disappointed in the service that I received with this doctor. I've been a patient with the office for years as a minor and now as a young adult I am very happy to say that I can choose my own doctor. Dr. Blanco's office is filled with an unfriendly staff that were not helpful in my questions and really wanted to just brush me off to take my copay. I was surprised more than anything to be treated this way, as a loyal patient and a customer of their services. I find that there is a very sketchy atmosphere, where the waitlines are atrocious, even with a scheduled appointment and the staff themselves have this attitude of not wanting to be there.Dr. Blanco himself is very blunt with his diagnosis and I feel that he gives off this attitude that he just wants to finish this up, collect his money and be on his merry way. As a Hispanic I'm disappointed in his service because most of his patients are illegal immigrants who do not have a choice but to go through this kind of treatment because of limited services.Every single time I'm on the waiting line I have to wait about two hours, even with an appointment. When I was younger I thought this was the usual way doctor's offices were, but now that I have worked at a doctor's office myself (a pediatrics one to boot) I realize that the waiting time is unforgivable.What I also find to be a bit sketchy is the copay process. I scheduled a physical and was told to pay while in my insurance I was guaranteed one free physical per year. When I asked about it I received the biggest runaround of my life which included the staff even telling me "not to complain or we will have to charge you." I was completely baffled by that service, it was as if they were treating me like cattle. Once I commented to the doctor he asked the staff to pay me back and gave me a muttered answer the pay wasn't by the insurance, it was to pay him for his time. Honestly, if they were straight with me about that to begin with, I would have just given the $25, but because of this runaround, unprofessional behavior I was glad to have walked away all the wiser.Luckily for me I can choose to finally pick a doctor worth my time and my money. Hopefully from this review you all can pick a better doctor and avoid the service I received.

September 24th, 2009
HUMANIDAD!
DR Edison Blanco: A usted lo ha distinguido su profesionalismo y Humanidad con sus pacientes..? Esperamos que su crecimiento en el campo laboral, NO" opaque su sencillez y tiempo como medico familiar! para con sus pacientes. Ultimamente, su exagerada demanda profecional no tiene el tiempo suficiente para oir a sus devotos pacientes! Alguien que lo admira, aprecia por dos decadas por sus servicios..